Monday, November 08, 2004

 

kates playground nude

Hey guys, welcome to my Playground! My name is Kate, I'm 19 years old and from BC, Canada. I started this website in August of 2003 and SOO much has changed since then! There are 2 weekly picture updates as well as the occasional addition of videos. There are over 7000 high quality pictures, over 14000 webcam pictures and 42 videos in the members are just for you! I also host weekly one hour webcam chats with my members, and you can talk with me on my message board! It's so much fun!

I hope to see you all inside... And I know you'll be seeing MUCH more of me then!!


Comments:
hello kate i just wanted to say im a big fan. i know alot has happened since you made your playground. you are so beautiful that people cant get enough of you. well my name is Nino and my email is Sevilla@ashleyfurniture.com so please email me and we can chat.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?